- Read more books for enjoyment; if possible, 1 per week.
- Cook more often and eat less junk food.
- Save more, spend less. (I make this resolution at the beginning of every summer and semester. So far it hasn't happened.)
- Begin to get things together for Turkey, since it's happening in 5 months!*
- Spend more time reading the Bible and praying, instead of just going through the motions.**
- Start looking for summer internships ASAP.
- Clean up my computer and get it working right (which requires more memory).
- Organize all of my art supplies, perhaps even buy a chest to put them in, instead of a cardboard box.
- Find an apartment for next year and determine who I'm living with exactly (Sam's a given, but who else?)
*I'm going to Turkey in May! It hasn't actually dawned on me until just now that I'm actually going to Turkey. I kind of think that it's a waste of $4,000, but we're going to Cappadocia and Ephesus while we're there, which will be awesome. Loans are paying for the trip, which will hurt later. I have my luggage bought, but as far as the rest of it goes, I still need shots, medication, and to get my visa in order.
**My spiritual life in 2008 was pathetic. It's honestly something I need to "work" on, but I honestly don't have the energy sometimes. Is it possible to forget how to pray?