I'm a terrible blogger. I seem to have left this one high and dry more times than I can count. And right now is probably a terrible time to actually start blogging again, but we're going to give it a shot.
I'm getting married in 12 days. This last month has seemed like a whirlwind of adjustments. College came to an abrupt and highly anticipated end. I moved to Kansas, where I knew only my fiancé. Moved into a new apartment and got somewhat settled. And now I'm getting married, which will be my new normal.
Personal goals for the rest of this year:
- Find some sort of employment.
- Volunteer somewhere at least 10 hours. (10 hours in six months shouldn't be too hard).
- Visit a zoo.
- Keep the plant-babies alive.
- Work out at least three times per week, and make Ben work out with me.
- Establish long-term goals for the next decade, and find a way to work toward them. (Ex: taking a trip to ___________ by 2020).
Surely that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. Who knows?