Monday, July 12, 2010

Café? or Kaffee?

I got the job at the coffee shop! I start the 23rd of this month, at least filling out paperwork. I'm not sure what my schedule will look like yet. I'm hoping to get mostly opening shifts so that my nights and most of my afternoons will still be free, but we'll see how it ends up working, exactly.

I think in the meantime, I'm going to start working on freelance. I'm not entirely sure what I would be getting myself into yet, and so I'm sort of just researching what's possible and what's out there. I never thought I'd be an independent creative (freelancing designer) until after I'd had at least 5 years of experience under my belt somewhere else.

Oh, btw, two new things you should check out.

One, I finally broke down and got a Twitter account, if for no other reason that it gives me more exposure.

Two, I have a LinkedIn account. I'm not really sure who all is on LinkedIn that I know, but I'd love to have more connections.

No comments: